Ladies and Gentlemen Fasten Your Seatbelts...
Mlm Matrix Plan Review
Part of a 5 part series on Mlm Compensation Plans...
Forced Matrix Mlm Compensation Plan Review
Do yourself a favor; seek out third party information, facts, and resources that deal with exactly what it is going to take to be successful in this industry first, before you make a decision about any company or an investment in any business opportunity.
So… you are going to invest your self, your time, energy, dreams, and resources into building a business. If as new distributors you better understand the dynamics of the pay plan you will be considering, then you’ll be better able to choose the right opportunity and business to invest your lives in.
It has become increasingly clear to me that Mlm Compensation Plans should be subjected to the same evaluation process that any Mlm opportunity, it’s leadership, products, and marketing system go through before you make a decision about joining.
The 4 basic Mlm Compensation Plan structures and links to each article/video include:
You can also view a playlist of these videos on YouTube at: MLM Compenation Plans Playlist
While the pay plan is clearly important, it is only one part of any MLM opportunity. It is your duty to look at the whole package, including but not limited to: Pay Plan, Products, Automated Tools, Market Size, Leadership, Start-Up Costs, Mentorship, and your personal level of Skill and Preparedness.
With that being said, let’s now look deeper at Matrix Mlm Compensation Plans.
Are Matrix Mlm Compensation Plans proven and sound?
Forced Matrix Mlm Compensation Plans have not been around that long nor do they appear to be very popular among companies in the industry. Only about 9% of the thousands of Mlm Companies out there employ Matrix plans as their sole means of compensation. And even among the few that do, most have had to modify the Matrix plan in order to survive.
One major problem and complaint is that the Matrix type Plan fosters lazy distributors that don’t produce. This is a great source of frustration for upline producers willing to put real time, effort, and work into their business.
Nevertheless, several major companies operate matrix plansand have been around for 15 or more years proving their Matrix Systems resilient against the test of time. Successful changes to their plans have insured their longevity.Only time and further data will really determine whether the Matrix is here to stay or not.
Are Matrix Mlm Compensation Plans a Pyramid Scheme?
The Basics Features of Matrix MLM Compensation Plans Include:
- Limited width.That is to say that the width on the distributors’ first level of distributors is a set number of people that usually ranges from two to five people.
- Defined Depth.As more people enroll, they go under those first level distributors and down a set number of levels until the matrix is filled. If, for example, there were 3 first-level people, there could be 9 people on the second level, and 27 people on the third level, etc. The company promoting the products or services will determine how many levels deep they will pay commissions on.
- There is less emphasis on recruiting a large number of people.Limiting the number of frontline distributors causes some important features. Any distributors that you sponsor beyond your first line distributors must by nature be placed underneath others in the Matrix.
- There is greater focus on helping your downline distributors become successful in retailing, recruiting, and retaining new enrollees.
- “Spillover” The placing of new distributors under others in the matrix when an upline sponsor of your places new recruits into your business organization is an exciting feature of Matrix Mlm Compensation Plans.
Advantages of Matrix Mlm Compensation Plans
- Matrix Compensation Plans are very attractive to part-timers and novice distributors.The low monthly volume requirements to qualify that often accompany these plans helps it to be a workable plan for both part-timers and the non-sales driven distributor.
- Success is more within the reach of Novice and Part-Time distributors who are willing to do some work to achieve it.
- Many find recruiting is easier with Forced Matrix Businesses. Many good forced matrix systems offer a low investment to startup and remain active. Consequently many more people are apt to sign-up quickly when offered the opportunity.
- “Spillover” a feature of the Matrix Plan, can be an attractive lurefor novice distributors and part-timers.
- Matrix Plans seem to work well in companies where most of the products are used and consumed by the distributors, rather than retailed to outside consumers.
- Matrix Compensation Plans by nature promote greater teamwork within an organization.
Disadvantages of Matrix Mlm Compensation Plans
- Matrix Plans and “spillover” often attract lazy Distributors.You may have a bunch of people joining looking for the “easy road” expecting “spillover” to build their business and income for them. This scenario is bad for both upline distributors really working their business, and lazy distributors expecting something substantial for little effort expended.
- The number of people required to completely fill a Matrix is huge!Many join with excitement realizing the incredible payout one of these matrixes can provide when filled, but not realizing the 1000’s of people required to fill even a simple 3x10 matrix.
- The most money to be made in a Mlm matrix compensation pay plan is in the higher levels where the matrix is widest.Many frustrated distributors will drop out of the business without ever attaining the huge numbers of distributors necessary to reach this income potential.
How do Matrix MLM Compensation Plans pay you?
Companies pay distributors a certain percentage of the product sales for each person in their downline. If your downline has thousands of producing distributors that number can be amazing! However, if your team is only yourself and a handful of new recruits that check may be a very small one. If you’re a “lazy” distributor it can mean none at all.
In a hypothetical 3x7 Matrix, payment on your business organization would pay you to the 7th level and then stop because your matrix would be filled at that point. You get commissions on your seven levels and the sales volume your filled matrix produces and then your potential for income stops there. You don’t get paid on the eighth, ninth, tenth levels, etc.
This may be fine for the novice recruiter but not so great a pay off for the professional marketer capable of placing thousands, even tens of thousands of distributors in an organization.
Because of this many Matrix Plans allow you to rejoin your organization at this point and begin building a new matrix with your new first level line of distributors starting directly underneath your first filled matrix. This is referred to as an Expandable Matrix.
If you're a real go-getter you could conceivably re-join beneath your first matrix and fill another one all over again. And when that matrix fills you'd do it again, and again, and again, if allowed to by the company.
Smart companies who use Matrix Mlm Compensation Plans have added incentives to help professional Mlm'ers earn income from the lower levels of their Mlm Matrix Plans. Matching bonuses, the addition of a Uni-Level plan after certain levels have been reached, and Expandable Matrix Plans are all examples of ways these companies have sought to compensate and attract the “Heavy Hitters” of the industry. You’ll need to consult your specific company pay plan for these details.
Aspects of Matrix MLM pay plans that you may not be aware of.
As mentioned earlier Matrix Mlm Compensation Plans allow for “spillover” to occur.Spillover occurs when someone not enrolled by you is placed in your downline. In a 3 x 5 matrix, you can only have 3 distributors on your frontline, and so the next distributors that you sponsor naturally “spill over” into the matrix under one of your frontline or further downline distributors. As more distributors are enrolled by your upline they naturally will be placed in the downlines of your team. This is often a large selling point of Matrix Mlm Compensation Plans.
Your best bet to capture and capitalize on “spillover” is to join under a “heavy hitter.” They often sponsor huge numbers of distributors, which can spill into your organization and help to build it. Though this is definitely an excellent strategy to assist you in building your organization, it should never be counted on as your primary means to build an organization. Everyone frowns upon lazy distributorship.
To be a major beneficiary of “spillover” you have to be in the right place under an upline sponsor who is doing some mega recruiting. The chances for most people to experience this is slim. However, it can be a very helpful aspect for someone who is serious about building a large and successful organization.
Will a Matrix MLM Compensation Plan work for you?
2-5% of the distributors in any network marketing opportunity (the ones making the big money, building stable teams, and understanding what it really takes and applying it) will say network marketing is the greatest opportunity they were ever introduced to bar none!
Of the 95% of others, reviews will be a mixed bag ranging from ‘I made a little money,” "it wasn't for me," to "it's an outright scam and a pyramid scheme”. This is true of not only Matrix Plans but also of the Network Marketing Industry as a whole.
The difference between win or loose, is in the training you receive, and in the person you are willing to become to succeed. Are you or are you not willing to become trained and informed to succeed in this industry? Are you ready to apply the knowledge and skills you learn on a daily basis? Are you really ready to take your life and income to the next level? These are questions you should have answers to before joining not after.
That’s actually the reason I put this article together. I think matrix plans are a great opportunity for the right person. But I also understand that it takes a lot of marketing knowledge, proper training, discipline, and mentorship, for most people to earn a significant income from home. People need to hear the truth; they need answers not hype. They need mentorship and strategies that work.
So I wanted to reach out to people who are both looking at Matrix Mlm Compensation Plans and to those already involved with them. To those looking at Mlm and to those already involved, and help you learn how to recruit people and build a sustainable residual business income from home using modern day MLM tools and strategies. The game has changed significantly yet too many old boys are still flogging a dead horse telling you he’ll still plow just fine for you if you’ll just believe and want it bad enough.
So what I’ve done is put together an incredible amount of cutting edge information in a free 8-day training Boot Camp that will teach you exactly how to succeed in Mlm, and it will work for you whether you’re involved with a Matrix plan or any other reputable Mlm Pay Plan! Click the following link now to check out these awesome cutting edge tools, techniques, strategies, and leadership that are producing staggering results in record time in our industry….
I hope this article about binary MLM pay plans was informative and helpful for you and wish you the best in your business ventures and your life.
I've got some valuable bonus training I want to offer you today... as my way of saying thank you for visiting my site. Click the following Bonus training link now for this very special offer.
This VIP Webinar Takes You Deep Into the Marketing Mind of a 7 Figure Income Earner and Gives You the Exact Ads He Used, Scripts He Spoke, and the Websites He Leveraged to Build a $1,000,000 Dollar Network Marketing Empire in Under 3 Years, and How You Can To!
Bonus Link: Free Bonus
Forget struggling with your home business, and learn how to build your business like the Top Producers!
Fill Out This Form Right Now
To Get Access To Your Free Training!
*IMPORTANT: Your free training will be sent to the email address you provide, so please double-check it for accuracy.
SECURE & CONFIDENTIAL: We respect your email privacy. We Hate Spam Too! Any email you receive comes with an 'unsubscribe' link.